Nykaa is India’s largest retailer. It is different from other marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart which are open to all, Nykaa takes only selected sellers.
The whole process on onboarding sellers are divided into 2 phases
Nykaa charges one time non-refundable fess of Rs.10,000 during Phase-II as onboarding fee (In case of Brand Owner).
- You must be either Brand Owner / Distributor / Wholesaler
- Trademark Certificate for Brand Owners / Brand Authorization Letter for Distributors
- Legal Metrology Certificate
- Visit sellonnykaa and fill form
Once you submit the form within a few days the Nykaa team will review your application and contact you for second Phase.
- For Indian Brand:
- FDA license (not required in case of tools and appliances)
- FSSAI (for consumables beauty products)
- For Imported Brand:
- Form 43 (not required in case of tools and appliances)
- FSSAI (for consumables)
During this phase, Nykaa charges a fee of Rs.10,000 will be charged as a non-refundable brand onboarding fee.
For the complete step-by-step processs for registering on Nykaa go to the following article.
If you have any further doubts reply below in this thread.