Reimbursed For Missing FBA Inventory

How To Reconcile & Get Reimbursed For Missing FBA Inventory

Steps:

1. Start by clicking here or go to the “Inventory Reconciliation” page.

1. Find the SKU of the ASIN you want to reconcile. The SKU is listed in your “Manage Orders” tab, or on the “Manage Inventory” tab, and the SKU is formatted like “XX-XXXX-XXXX”.

2. Find the SKU of the ASIN you want to reconcile. The SKU is listed in your “Manage Orders” tab, or on the “Manage Inventory” tab, and the SKU is formatted like “XX-XXXX-XXXX”.

3. Once the report is generated it should look something like this. It will show the exact discrepancy amount, which you will need for contacting customer support and getting your reimbursement. Make sure to snap a picture of this page (like the image below) where it shows the SKU and Discrepancy to use as proof when contacting support. For this example, the discrepancy is 4 Units.

1. Next, go to the seller support page to submit a ticket.

2. The template I use to ask Amazon to investigate the missing inventory is below. Be sure to include the image taken of the discrepancy in Step 4 to use as extra proof.

“Hey! I was doing an inventory reconciliation on the ASIN: XXXXXXXXX (SKU: XX-XXXX-XXXX), and I noticed there was a discrepancy of 4 Units.
Are you able to investigate these 4 units missing? Thank you!”

1. Wait for the response to see what action Amazon takes. They typically will either reimburse you for lost units or they will find the physical units and return them to your inventory.

If you have any doubts post below.